All about Han

lets give it another go

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I forgot my socks :( hi... whats been happening this week.. well, Monday Jono came over for dinner coz on wednesday him and another guy from work are goin to vegas for a few days and its his bday while hes away. So we got italian takeaway and i gave him his present which was one of those logitech harmony 880 universal remote controls. He was so happy with it :). Ant had basketball and unfortunatly they lost. Tuesday we went and saw INXS at challenge stadium. That was pretty wiked. Only thing was i couldnt see very well but sounded great. Wednesday Ant made meatloaf for dinner and we went in the spa for a little while and then ant did some work while i pottered. Thursday was food shoppin night so we got that outta the way then ant worked. He had to pick his bro up from the airport at 12:30 so was a late one. Jet and i snuggled in bed waitin for him to come home. Friday watched the footy and ate party pies yum. And Tonight we are goin to the eagles game which is always very exciting. Im at work at the moment as usual. Was supposed to be having more saturdays off, but for some reason im workin 3 in a row. Staff is a problem. Im just gettin fed up with it all. Need a change, hate the hours. Money and people are awesome but im not doing the things i love.. cept for wednesdays when my ads are due and the website gets updated. Things at home are ok.. Ants got a lot of stuff goin on.. This weekend im gonna sort out my resume and try get things moving with my house. If i can get my house rented, i can take a pay cut so i can change jobs. Might sort out things at home. Make me less of a grumpy bum. Then see how things at home are goin. If im still not happy and causin greif for everyone. then if my house is rented, i can afford to rent somewhere. But im not gonna go into that. Thats like a last option Things arent that bad!~!~~!@ hehe sorry random tangent.
Strange i feel better now just writing that all down. Like the other night, ant said geez ur happy all of a sudden.. and it was coz just b4 i had had my rant about how much i hate the hours.. and when i get it all out to someone its like a huge relief, even though the problem isnt fixed.
At the same time im scared about leaving this job! I am a boss, i am in the highest position in the company i have a say in how things are done and ive learnt so much and done so much to get here. To just throw it away to become a shit kicker newbie at another job. Ergh so much to think about. I need ant to talk to he always comes up with good ideas and helps me work things out. I love him, hes my partner. I like to think we r a team :)
Anyway, 11am nearly pizza oclock yay even though we r havin red rooster. im pretty hungry today. I have a redbull mm. Ant got 40 cans of redbull for $40 im addicted hehe.
Ive started another little blog where im just posting up my scribbles if ur interested www.hanstars.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home